Monday, January 24, 2011

What's Up With My Book?!

"Cravings, Ravings & Misbehavings," the book and music CD, are done!

Well, not exactly.
PhotoShop version of
"Cravings, Ravings &
Misbehavings" book!

The writing part was fairly easy and fun, but the technical stuff such as formatting for Kindle and paperback book... not so much.

CD artwork, duplication and technical aspects for download capability -- another set of issues.

Still, I carry on, as patiently as possible, given the mountain of challenges I face hourly. Because one day, it will all end.

The book will be available for Kindle (maybe even other readers!), and for paperback lovers. The companion music will be available for MP3 download and on CD inside the paperback version.


Everything will come together, come hell or high water!

Meanwhile, I am working on my web site and creating other options for the music and e-book until Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com approve my project.

I will continue to update you as I roll with this process. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive, and to the winners of the "Back-Cover-Quote" contest: Vanessa V., Sandra M., and Heidi E.

No comments: